Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Oct 11, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Thanks chick!

Update! We've booked DLP! Got an absolute bargain! 2 nights and 2 days free and £180 knocked off the price since lunchtime. And thanks to the lovely Emma we got cheap flights on Easyjet. I feel the luckiest girl in the world!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 11, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
No problem Hope you like it!

YAY! So pleased for you my lovely! That sounds like an amazing deal, how much was it in total? Are you flying from Luton? We can compare plans now!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 11, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
We're flying 21st November so will we just miss you? Shame
We got the hotel for £291 for 5 days and flights £60 each return. Upgraded to character breakfast for £13. Staying at Cheyenne we love love loved it there last time! Muchos excited!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 11, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Yes we will just miss you, we fly home Sunday night as we didn't have enough annual leave left hehe. So pleased for you!

Same flight prices as us but way better hotel deal, lesson learnt for future, book last minute for DLP! I think I paid just over £500 for 3 nights with the half board plan, although is it a bit more expensive at weekends?
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 11, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Yes, more expensive at weekends and also you got half board...we didn't, we don't really love dining at DLP so we're sticking to EOS, McDs, New York Sandwich shop, maybe Planet Hollywood for 1 evening, we don't mind really, it's a bonus trip! Whoop! We fly Monday so JUST miss you!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 26 Oct 11, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Shame we didn't cross over a tiny bit in DLP Nat...next time

Here is the link for the unity sand frame kit I was telling you about yesterday:

sandsationalsparkle/U...g_p_11428.html

What do you think? Just concerned about getting it home without ruining it but it says perfect for travelling?

Just had a good old clear out of my desk drawers at work on one side, I had so much rubbish in there, now I have a drawer for my food so I can bring in breakfast and some healthy snacks!

Got Circuits at lunch time today, then making a chicken and white bean stew for tea which should be nice and warming and healthy, then an early night to watch Pocahontas is the plan as I don't think we have ever seen it all the way through :O

Hope you all have magical days...Nat how are your excitement levels?! hehe

Kel - I remembered on my way to work (Not sure how it came into my mind?!) about you rtreadmill challenge I am up for that just let me know what to do! I am not a very fast runner so will be great challenge for me. xxx

Old 26 Oct 11, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Morning girlies! Sorry wasn't on last night had to go get the weekly shop in! Well I joined the gym yesterday but I can't start for 14 days due to a waiting list! But me and my friend have signed up to a three day free pass at la fitness so we're doing that next week and then starting on the following Tuesday at our "normal" gym! Think we got s good deal £16.99 per month no contract and a £25 joining fee! I'm quite happy with that! Its open 24 hours and has loads of classes too so I'm going to try some of them out and see how I get on!
I'm so annoyed this morning I went to put on my little lexi uggs on this morning and one of them is split all the round the back! I can't afford to replace them either boo!

Nats how exciting about DLP I'm super jealous! Where you staying then? What dates is you in Florida for the wedding?

In fact when is everyone there lol?

Emz great news about the dress, money saving and better service! Just what you wanted! When is it you down in London? I'm going down the 13th-15th dec going with Ross cause he's got a conference but I'm now swithering about just going with my mum cause Ross is presenting on the Tuesday night now so it means we wouldn't be able to check into the hotel till 8ish and I don't want to be wandering around myself till then! Ross is finding out def details today so I'll make a descion then!

Liz how's sounds like it's coming along nicely, what kind of shoe storage didn't you get? I really need something for ours but can't seem to find anything suitable!

Amy sounds like the interview went well fingers crossed you get it! I'm popping in today for a peek cause I'm a wee half day!

Right I better go I'm just starting my shift! Speak later on!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 11, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Hi Kim! We are in London on November 5th for Wizard of Oz, my birthday! Great news about your gym, that is a bargain! Hope you enjoy the classes, I love mine now We are in DLP 17th - 20th November, then Florida March 15th-23rd offsite for planning trip, then 8th-26th October at SSR! Does that overlap with anyone elses plans?

Old 26 Oct 11, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

We're still in Florida in October but we're away on the cruise 7-11th then it's straight to the airport so we'll just miss each other! I think kel and Liz are over roughly the same time as me maybe a little later!

Got my nails done love them! Got the shellac suppose to last two weeks no chips fingers crossed!

Better go trains just been called pop on in a bit
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 11, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hello everyone!
Well I have had possibly the worst day ever!
I woke up this morning, all excited about DLP! Then I check the Dibb and have a couple of PMs from concerned people about my price...turns out they were right to be concerned, I'd only booked for 1 adult! So I desperately called DLP and Easyjet to try to cancel as within 12 hours of booking and hoped it wouldn't cost too much but turned out I'd lose over 50% of what I'd paid out! So it was better for us to bite the bullet to add Matt to the booking. Which I did but now feeling bad as we can't really afford the extra but hey, it is what it is and we do have the money for the wedding just gives us less of a buffer. So I call to add him on, my card gets declined, so I transfer the money to another account and pay it from there. Still await my confirmation email though, 24-48 hrs they said
Then I had system problems so lost 1 hour of my very busy day with that
Then last night I got my price confirmation email from Charter and the price went up. So today I got an email from kayak giving me a price alert for BA for £538 each so I booked it. Then got a retraction email from Charter saying the price was wrong, it was actually lower! I still think I've got a better deal but it's annoying! So now waiting for the refund of my deposit from Charter
Then I get home and do some banking what with all the transactions I've done the last 23 hours and I can't login online and am told to ring Barclays which I do, apparently they think there's fraud on my account and so they ask me, for security, 'where in the world have you travelled to?', so I say 'when?', 'Erm, January or October?' 'Sorry I don't understand, do you want me to tell you where I've travelled in my lifetime?' 'Yes' 'Erm, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, USA' I mean how's that relevant! Anyway, 20 minutes later, I convince them that it was me who booked those holidays and they release my card. Lovely. So all in all, a very stressful day. I win the prize for world's biggest pleb for only booking the hotel for me but in fairness, it's still a great price at 2 nights free! So we'll be a doing a bit of planning tonight I think!

Phew

Oops, dinner's ready now, will hop on again later x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Closed Thread