Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 26 Jul 17, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

just found this,will be keeping up with this one xx
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
KateD
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Do say hello if you see us, people tend to spot DD
I will indeed say hello if I see y'all xx were also staying rpr but not until 2.9.17 for 4 nights, although will be visiting universal the first week
KateD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Ihop

Also on the breakfast to do list.

We've tended to go to the one at top of I Drive near turning to Universal. It's always been fine but very busy.

Anyone been to the one on Kirkman?

May give that a try this time as they are both nearby.

Best deal I can see is a free stack of rooty tooty fresh and fruity pancakes for joining the email club.

DD LOVES nutella. They have a new fun do dip pancakes with a nutella dip which I can see her going for. I've got my eye on the cupcake pancakes, hope they are still on the menu.

Just a small Ihop breakfast for the 3 of us last time

I did enjoy the dibbers fave steak tips and eggs so a possibility if i'm in a more savoury mood. DH always goes for some sort of egg and bacon combo with pancakes on the side.

Edited at 10:50 PM.
dixonsontour is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
just found this,will be keeping up with this one xx
Thank you. Was nice to meet you briefly last October. Hope the plane food is better than the American Airlines offerings we got then

Originally Posted by KateD View Post
I will indeed say hello if I see y'all xx were also staying rpr but not until 2.9.17 for 4 nights, although will be visiting universal the first week
Do if you see us

Originally Posted by laurad107 View Post
We're staying for 4 nights from 21st August. Might see you there. I've got voucher for hash house too and had also ear marked kekes. Enjoyed your last report.
Thank you. See you in keke's and hash house
dixonsontour is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Thank you.

Thanks
I just binge read your 2015 report.
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I'm liking this idea of posting your food photos BEFORE you go - means you can enjoy the food without those awkward "You can't start it yet, I've not take a photo" moments!

Hastily trying to cobble together some sort of plan that is likely to incorporate Universal (but the FOTL hotels we've always used before for 5-7 night stays are eye-wateringly expensive) but we could be in the same neck of the woods as you for some of our stay. I like the look of HHAGG a lot and I've added it to my list, even if it's quite a restricted veggie menu.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
I just binge read your 2015 report.
Ha ha. We did similar mainly Universal trips Oct 14, Oct 15 and May 16. Lots of the same restaurants, and lots on the to do list this year.
Old 26 Jul 17, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
I'm liking this idea of posting your food photos BEFORE you go - means you can enjoy the food without those awkward "You can't start it yet, I've not take a photo" moments!

Hastily trying to cobble together some sort of plan that is likely to incorporate Universal (but the FOTL hotels we've always used before for 5-7 night stays are eye-wateringly expensive) but we could be in the same neck of the woods as you for some of our stay. I like the look of HHAGG a lot and I've added it to my list, even if it's quite a restricted veggie menu.
They are well trained and wait for photos before eating. Will take lots of photos again for the actual what we ate bit of the report.

Hash house has a big pancakes menu which would be vegetarian friendly. If any one is pescatarian I really liked the hot smoked salmon and eggs scramble I had last time.
Old 26 Jul 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
First Watch

This is very near Universal on West Sand lake Road. We've been several times. It is usually runner up in Best Breakfast awards in Orlando Sentinel and is a small local chain. Surprised it doesn't get more mention on the dibb.

It also have a very generous new email club joiner deal on their website of Buy one get one free. What's not to like.

It's take is fresh food and has some healthier options. Plus the usual breakfast options. They also have flavoured creamer for the coffee like hazelnut and vanilla.

It's nice and modern inside, bit different from other places

I love the carrot cake pancake here The lemon ricotta sound good too. And several tempting options for eggs benedict...

And DD has the kids choc chip pancake...

DH always wonders what to have and has something different each time, think he had tacos last time.
Old 26 Jul 17, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Love the idea of the food report pics before you even go!

And as far as I can remember you can order anything up to the value of the rooty tooty breakfast as your freebie at IHOP.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List