Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 21 Oct 16, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
phoebe23
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Loved your trippie - especially Hawaii - our favourite! You really bring these wonderful places to life! Maui is fabulous too - Lahaina, Kaanapali, Hana Highway to Haleakala - now that's a REAL crater😨
phoebe23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
Absolutely loved reading your report & it brought back some great memories,of past trips.
You certainly packed a lot in & I think you may have given me food for thought,about hiring a mustang,next time we visit Vegas.
Your night time photos are fantastic.can I ask what camera you use please,as I am always disappointed,with our night time photos & think it's time to invest,in a decent camera.
Thanks for a fantastic read
Tracy x
The Mustang was so much fun, I'd totally recommend it!
The camera is actually quite funny. We bought a DSLR a few years ago because we were so disappointed with our point & shoot photos from previous trips but we're not always 100% happy with that, particularly nighttime ones (no doubt operator problems as we're no pros!) but the best photos of our trip were actually taken on Matt's Samsung Galaxy S7 (?) phone!

Originally Posted by Seeley View Post
Have really enjoyed your trip report and photosYou must have been absolutely shattered when you got home - hope it did not take too long to recoverbut well worth it as you did so much
Will look forward to your Italian trippie (I've been to Italy and loved it)
Thanks for sharing
Haha we were but it was worth it! It took about 2 weeks to get back to normal but not helped but being very busy with work as soon as we got home (I'm a Project Manager so needed to rescue my project, and Matt is in retail so had to do the Xmas layouts) and then I took a trip to London!
Can't wait to start planning Italy now! Still not started yet mind!

Originally Posted by phoebe23 View Post
Loved your trippie - especially Hawaii - our favourite! You really bring these wonderful places to life! Maui is fabulous too - Lahaina, Kaanapali, Hana Highway to Haleakala - now that's a REAL crater😨
Thanks for the tip on Maui! I've popped it in my lovely shiny new Hawaii book! Thanks for reading along!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 16, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post

What a fantastic trip report I really enjoyed all of it. Your photos are brilliant
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 16, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Foam62 View Post
What a fantastic trip report I really enjoyed all of it. Your photos are brilliant
Thanks so much!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 16, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Well... what an absolutely epic trip you had there. I honestly cannot believe how much you covered in your time & how many attractions you managed! I think I have mentioned that we are doing the same trip (minus Hawaii) in March so this has been extra amazing to read along with. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down & share it
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 16, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
hawki
Imagineer

Wow, what an amazing trip! I don't know how you found the time to make all those notes as well! You must have needed a rest when you got home! Thanks for sharing, really helpful to read as I'm planning 1st trip to Disneyland
Port Orleans Riverside - 2011,2012, 2014,2015,2016,2017 RPR 2015,2016,Grand California,POR & HRH 2017 DLP Newport Bay 2018 Sequoia Lodge 2019 Grand California,HRH CSR 2019
hawki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Well... what an absolutely epic trip you had there. I honestly cannot believe how much you covered in your time & how many attractions you managed! I think I have mentioned that we are doing the same trip (minus Hawaii) in March so this has been extra amazing to read along with. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down & share it
It really was epic and I look back on it with such fondness. The dream trip for 2018 is looking at risk at the moment as it's coming out so expensive so I'll need to play around with it to get it a bit more reasonable (like half the cost! ). Your trip will be so much fun, I look forward to reading about it! And thanks for reading and commenting on my trippie!

Originally Posted by hawki View Post
Wow, what an amazing trip! I don't know how you found the time to make all those notes as well! You must have needed a rest when you got home! Thanks for sharing, really helpful to read as I'm planning 1st trip to Disneyland
Haha usually I was nodding off in bed at the end of a very long day! I just kept my phone notes up to date as we took a little break in between sights and with the photos, that meant it all mostly made sense!
We were definitely tired when we got home but we wouldn't have done it any other way!
Enjoy Disneyland! And thanks for reading!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 14 Dec 16, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jools2
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Thanks for sharing. I so enjoyed tagging along especially Hawaii, it really confirmed I need to go back.