Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Lovely travel day. I've made a travel journal for our daughter this year. I hope she keeps it up throughout the holiday as it's taken me forever to put together!

The Sofitel looks lovely! How handy is that, having two rooms?! Those cookies were making my mouth water! Looking forward to reading more.
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Ooooh, pre-travel days are so exciting.

We love a room picnic too. Well done on the restraint in M&S, they have such yummy things it's hard not to pick everything.

LOVE your nails, so pretty!

Looking forward to reading all about your trip

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am incredibly alarmed over your fear that you hadn't planned enough . Are you a Muggle!?

I think you captured the stress of pre-travel day very well. I am always on edge and snappy, and am probably not as gracious as you about it. Up until you actually arrive at the airport it's impossible to relax.

We really like Accor hotel family.
Thanks as always for reading and commenting Colette . Yes I know, poor show that I didn't feel I'd planned enough . Definitely a muggle . To be fair it was only the odd occasion that my lack of planning stressed me out and affected our holiday...and I don't think the others even noticed . Must try harder next year, I have a whole year to plan that from now .

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't relax until I'm at the airport...it's definitely stressful.

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
A bit of a stressful start to pre travel day but glad you all relaxed into it.
Thanks for reading and commenting .

Originally Posted by Tartan Tigger View Post
Great start 😀
Thank you .

Originally Posted by clarithy View Post
Amazing hotel especially when it was free. I'm using my iPad so just changing the angle and the photos are perfectly straight now
Love that, hopefully everyone else using iPads have used your handy tip to straighten the photos . Thanks for reading and commenting .

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Great start, despite the morning/early afternoon stress.

Absolute bargain getting that great room and access to the lounge for free.

Looking forward to travel day x x
Hi Lisa, hope all is well . I know, we were so lucky to get that fab room and Lounge access for free. I really should be nicer about BA because of the excellent perks we get from Mat's work travel through them. Thanks for reading and commenting xx.

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Love the nails!
There's something about pre travel day it's never relaxing no matter how organised you feel! Well done for getting your work out in though, that's dedication! I'll have to have a look at what you recommended I've been a body coach fan of late but always nice to have something new xx
Hi Michelle, hope all is good with you and that you enjoyed your trip. Trying to get my trippie written before I read everyone else's reports but hoping to catch up on your hols soon .

Glad it's not just me that finds pre-travel day stressful.

Yep, would definitely recommend Jillian Michaels if you get bored of the Body Coach .

Thanks as always for reading and commenting .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I'm very impressed, and early rise to fit in some exercise before your travel - I don't think I could be so dedicated. I love your nails!
Thanks for reading and commenting Jackie . I think it was the fear that I wouldn't get into my shorts by the end of the holiday after all that eating and drinking that got me up doing that workout .

Originally Posted by lovedisney View Post
Great (but busy) first day no wonder you were stressed
Thanks for reading and commenting .

Originally Posted by wellbehaved View Post
I'm in. So glad we haven't got to the puke yet! Love the nails, love the Sofitel. Are you from Milton Keynes? Noticed the logo across your nail pic and think it says MK. We lived there until very recently.

Pam.
Thanks for reading and commenting Pam . Yep, well spotted on the nail pic, we are in Milton Keynes . Small world!

Don't worry, there's a few more days until we get to the puke . Maybe I should do a warning announcement at the start of that day .

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Lovely to see you've got a new trippy, I do enjoy reading them.

Day started off a little stressful but nice that it settled down somewhat as the day went on. I don't think you ever have enough time to sort everything out, I always feel a little rushed on this day.

Really love your nails and I've just been having a look at the dvd, I did the 30 day shred last year before our holiday and it really worked! In need of something new
Hi Julia, hope all is well .

Yes, I think pre-travel day needs to be twice as long...it is a stressful day.

I'm still loving 'No More Trouble Zones' and 'Banish Fat Boost Metabolism', they're a brilliant step on from 30 Day Shred I think .

Thanks for reading and commenting as always .

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great start, the hotel looks really lovely
Thanks for reading and commenting. It really is a lovely hotel .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pixie81 View Post
Lovely travel day. I've made a travel journal for our daughter this year. I hope she keeps it up throughout the holiday as it's taken me forever to put together!

The Sofitel looks lovely! How handy is that, having two rooms?! Those cookies were making my mouth water! Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks for reading and commenting Aimie . I really hope your daughter does better with her travel journal than Seren and Freya did . At least there's always my trip reports to jog their memories if they ever fancy finishing them off .

Yep, we couldn't fault the Sofitel and the lovely big suite. The cookies definitely went down well .

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Ooooh, pre-travel days are so exciting.

We love a room picnic too. Well done on the restraint in M&S, they have such yummy things it's hard not to pick everything.

LOVE your nails, so pretty!

Looking forward to reading all about your trip
Thanks for reading and for the lovely comments Caz . I think a room picnic from M&S is the perfect way to start the holiday .
Old 11 Mar 18, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Hi Michelle Just starting your trippie

I think you did amazingly well to be ready on time. I seem to faff needlessly the day before I love your nails 😍

Fantastic feeling being at the hotel the night before with a little drinky poos to start the holiday 😊
Old 27 Mar 18, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Love the picnic 😊

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyPrincess
Proud to wear my Ears

Great Pre-Travel Day.
We are staying in the Sofitel in Gatwick s its reassuring to know its nice.
GoofyPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List