Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Feb 21, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Summer 21, Just And waiting !

Anyone else booked for this summer just 🤞🏻 And waiting to see what happens?
We are booked to go 23rd July currently booked into cabana bay but are happy to change that if masks are still a requirement for the parks.
We will just be happy to go and sit by a pool and eat in restaurants !
At this point in time I feel our chances are 50/50 but if its not booked we cant dream !
The great thing is we dont have to actually make a decision until 3weeks before as booked through BA !
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

We rescheduled last August to this August, if they let us in without quarantine we're going. If masks are still required so be it, really need a holiday!
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Were booked for August, fingers firmly crossed, although I have booked a 4 night break in this country too just in case x
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
CCFCRJ
Very Serious Dibber

August booked apart from flights...waiting on those... with a back up week in Cornwall booked too. Hoping in an ideal world to do both now after the last year! Don't have to do anything until end of June really so will be sat waiting and watching and hoping!
CCFCRJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Alza
Looking for my Ears

We are booked to go 25th July, we had two trips cancelled last year. Im hoping things will get back to some sort of normality by then.
Old 3 Feb 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Just playing the waiting game , some days it seems possible , others not at all but theres no need to rush into cancelling so may as well wait and see. I
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Pretty much the same. Flights booked for 25th July and a three week stay.

Don't fancy reduced park experience and masks everywhere, including outside in the parks, so we're watching and waiting and haven't booked a WDW hotel yet.

If we are able to travel but the parks are as they are now, we'll rent a house-with-pool and chill.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lexie32 View Post
Anyone else booked for this summer just 🤞🏻 And waiting to see what happens?
We are booked to go 23rd July currently booked into cabana bay but are happy to change that if masks are still a requirement for the parks.
We will just be happy to go and sit by a pool and eat in restaurants !
At this point in time I feel our chances are 50/50 but if its not booked we cant dream !
The great thing is we dont have to actually make a decision until 3weeks before as booked through BA !
We are booked for 5 weeks going on 25th (me and kids first then hubby joining us).
Was meant to be a big 40th (I was 40 last year). Had the villa booked since sept 2018 but sadly they sold - have rebooked, have flights and have 5 nights at A of A booked.

Im still hedging my bets to go but saw flights at Xmas at 400pp with a car (7 of us) so booked it - was meant to be a in case summer doesnt happen 😂🙈
Within an hour I had spreadsheets on the go to see if it can be an as well as 😂
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LouH View Post
We are booked for 5 weeks going on 25th (me and kids first then hubby joining us).
Was meant to be a big 40th (I was 40 last year). Had the villa booked since sept 2018 but sadly they sold - have rebooked, have flights and have 5 nights at A of A booked.

Im still hedging my bets to go but saw flights at Xmas at 400pp with a car (7 of us) so booked it - was meant to be a in case summer doesnt happen 😂🙈
Within an hour I had spreadsheets on the go to see if it can be an as well as 😂
Same happened to me. I was suppose to go to Florida last year to celebrate my 40th but we have moved to this August.
People may think Im daft but Im still hopeful it will happen this year. My view is that Id rather have something to look forward to even if it doesnt happen. If I have to move it again I will just move it.
Louise ☺️

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 21, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Pretty much the same. Flights booked for 25th July and a three week stay.

Don't fancy reduced park experience and masks everywhere, including outside in the parks, so we're watching and waiting and haven't booked a WDW hotel yet.

If we are able to travel but the parks are as they are now, we'll rent a house-with-pool and chill.
Same here, but maybe even edging towards doing the parks anyway.

And Universal and Disney might be doing different things by the time we go. But we have done a lot more Universal than Disney recently, so it will be a shame if it's Universal that is more open than Disney.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List