Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Apr 14, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

October 2014

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

So I was just wondering for those who are planning on going in October 2014..

We booked our hotel at the weekend

I see a lot of people are waiting to the 11 month window for flights along with ourselves

If I'm correct in thinking that if we fly home middle of October flights should be available by middle of November..

Is there normally a sale on in December? I know if the price is right we will book.. At the end of the day if your happy with it what's the point in holding out for something better which may end up costing you more..

So are any of you tempted to wait for the December sale? and anyone know if this is before of after Christmas?

Just wondering what people who booked for this October did? and the ones who are going next October are thinking of doing?
Please feel free to carry on...
Please feel free to carry on...
Bubble123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

We have made our reservation at Crystal palace for the 8th. Got 8.20am so quite happy with that!
Old 11 Apr 14, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

direct flights from Dublin
ssr with ddp and tickets -12 night
hrh 4 nights
Universal tickets 4 Days
ESTAs
intermediate suv 16 days
Photopass + (what was the name of the new? )
photoconnect

All paid for! Now few months break as I am really fed up spending all my disposable income as soon as I get it, but very happy it's all paid

next on the list making adrs

Edited at 04:45 PM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
We have made our reservation at Crystal palace for the 8th. Got 8.20am so quite happy with that!
We are hoping to get a reservation there, our 180+10 day is Easter Sunday so I shall attempt to book online at 11, but if I struggle will phone at 12. Did you have any trouble booking as we want an early slot.
Old 11 Apr 14, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by whlparkstone View Post
We are hoping to get a reservation there, our 180+10 day is Easter Sunday so I shall attempt to book online at 11, but if I struggle will phone at 12. Did you have any trouble booking as we want an early slot.
Well I had to ring in the end as I don't have a mobile & they wanted one & couldn't make it without so I rang in the end. All was good though. This was about 1pm
Remember though if you select 8am you may get a earlier time as appose to selecting breakfast!
Old 11 Apr 14, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Well I had to ring in the end as I don't have a mobile & they wanted one & couldn't make it without so I rang in the end. All was good though. This was about 1pm
Remember though if you select 8am you may get a earlier time as appose to selecting breakfast!
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if it is because ADR day is coming up, but this week excitement has really kicked in big time. Today I have been to primary and purchased my holiday pj's, Minnie Mouse shorts and vests, so now I can start my holiday pile in the loft. It all adds to the excitement doesn't it.
Old 11 Apr 14, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

it sure does! I am so exited the holiday is paid off

I changed my mind and now we only want to plan for TS in the parks as the parks were so much fun - I don't want to travel around only for food as we have good food here! I would love to not having to leave the parks for meal so we can enjoy them as they deserve!
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by whlparkstone View Post
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if it is because ADR day is coming up, but this week excitement has really kicked in big time. Today I have been to primary and purchased my holiday pj's, Minnie Mouse shorts and vests, so now I can start my holiday pile in the loft. It all adds to the excitement doesn't it.
I know what you mean, I have phases of being excited & then really excited! I have clothes put aside in the wardrobe ready & waiting! Its coming around so quickly. We're also only doing 1 day at the parks this year, so intend to start early at Crystal palace & make the most of that day. All 4 parks in one day is the plan!
Old 11 Apr 14, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

I know what you mean, I have phases of being excited & then really excited! I have clothes put aside in the wardrobe ready & waiting! Its coming around so quickly. We're also only doing 1 day at the parks this year, so intend to start early at Crystal palace & make the most of that day. All 4 parks in one day is the plan!
4 parks in one day... wow, that is a lot of walking but a lot of fun I bet. We have to do completely the opposit to you, we stay on site and just come and go into to the parks as we please. Ds flags a little by lunch time so we tend to do half a day in the park.
Old 11 Apr 14, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alien View Post
direct flights from Dublin
ssr with ddp and tickets -12 night
hrh 4 nights
Universal tickets 4 Days
ESTAs
intermediate suv 16 days
Photopass + (what was the name of the new? )
photoconnect

All paid for! Now few months break as I am really fed up spending all my disposable income as soon as I get it, but very happy it's all paid

next on the list making adrs
Congrats on paying it all off, better make a start on packing now