Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Nov 21, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Apprentice Imagineer

Can you be checked in to two universal hotels at the same time?

So, we recently ‘downgraded’ the universal portion of our trip from 4 nights club level HRH to Cabana bay- essentially to scale back on escalating costs and to off-set genie plus for the Disney portion of our trip.
Only ever gone Universal with the express passes by staying at HRH. Getting a bit worried about queues in August ( first world problems I know!)
A 1 day express pass for all five of us is extortionate- so wondering if it’s possible to book one night at HRH whilst simultaneously having the Cabana Bay booking. We are booked as a package so can’t really do 1 night CB, 1 night HRH/ RPR then 2 nights CB again.
We’d basically check in to CB on arrival day, then the next morning check in to RPR/ HRH and use the express passes fir 2 days.
Are you allowed to be booked into two resorts at the same time?
Old 18 Nov 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

I can’t see a problem with this as I am sure the hotels aren’t concerned as long as the rooms are booked and have been paid for.

If you are concerned about having 2 rooms at different hotels in your name, I would book the hotel in a member of your family’s name but I really don’t think it will make any difference
welshmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

It’s no issue at all, doing the same in 4 weeks time. Gone for the 2 bed room in dockside for the room and 1 night rpr for the express, we won’t be using the room either at rpr.
tinkerella123 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

No problem at all at Universal. The systems aren’t linked like MDE is at Disney.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by welshmum View Post
I can’t see a problem with this as I am sure the hotels aren’t concerned as long as the rooms are booked and have been paid for.

If you are concerned about having 2 rooms at different hotels in your name, I would book the hotel in a member of your family’s name but I really don’t think it will make any difference
Thanks- I might consider just spending a nice relaxing night on my own at RPR and send dh and the kids back to CB 😂😂
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Are you going again the beginning or end of august? The last 2 weeks are quieter
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
Thanks- I might consider just spending a nice relaxing night on my own at RPR and send dh and the kids back to CB 😂😂
The Orchid Lounge is a real treat, even if you don't like sushi.

I wish I didn't have to share it with my kids!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
Are you going again the beginning or end of august? The last 2 weeks are quieter
Beginning of August- just checked on travel republic- if we were at universal the week after it would be £100 less for a room at RPR!