Notices

Old 20 Feb 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Hi, All sounding fantastic if you are looking for some last minute bits Character.com has a great sale on bought loads even though ours is ages away in comparison lol,

Congrats on the job what amazing news
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

That's fab thank you, don't think I've ever heard of that site before, just been on and managed to order quite a few bits!

Noah - 2 T-Shirts, 1 backpack, 1 swimsuit and 3 pairs of PJ's
Chris - 1 T-Shirt
Thomas - 1 swimsuit and 1 pair of PJ's
Me - 1 T-Shirt and 1 pair of PJ's

I got a 10% discount code so only paid £41 for it all plus free delivery so thank you so much! Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

How thoughtful of them to decorate for you. It sounds like a great plan to try and get your dissertation done before you start, then it should make things a bit easier. I'm off to check out Character.com
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
That's fab thank you, don't think I've ever heard of that site before, just been on and managed to order quite a few bits!

Noah - 2 T-Shirts, 1 backpack, 1 swimsuit and 3 pairs of PJ's
Chris - 1 T-Shirt
Thomas - 1 swimsuit and 1 pair of PJ's
Me - 1 T-Shirt and 1 pair of PJ's

I got a 10% discount code so only paid £41 for it all plus free delivery so thank you so much! Xx
Fab ...I couldn't find the 10% code (was going t sign DH up lol) But at those prices I couldn't resist... I bought some short and t pjamas and they look okay to wear during the day... got the kids some matching star wars tshirts (we aren't even star wars fans) The quality is fantastic as well
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
How thoughtful of them to decorate for you. It sounds like a great plan to try and get your dissertation done before you start, then it should make things a bit easier. I'm off to check out Character.com
Did you manage to get anything Jo?

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Fab ...I couldn't find the 10% code (was going t sign DH up lol) But at those prices I couldn't resist... I bought some short and t pjamas and they look okay to wear during the day... got the kids some matching star wars tshirts (we aren't even star wars fans) The quality is fantastic as well
I'm not surprised I couldn't either I think it came at the weekend whilst we were away so I need to call and collect it on Tuesday as I'm at Uni tomorrow xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

** update **

Holiday is all paid off now

I love the feeling of it all being paid off eeeekkkk less than 11 weeks now!

I've also renewed, Chris, Caitlin, Thomas and Noah's Universal Annual Passes. They were due this month and are now valid until May 2021. As I got an extra 6 months on my pass, mine isn't due for renewal until May 2nd so I need to make sure I do this before we leave as you can't renew early. Mine will then be valid until August 2nd 2021

We've also just booked the Sea Screamer for our Clearwater trip. We've booked it for 2pm the day we arrive we hope to check in early drop our bags off then head to the beach for a couple of hours before the sea screamer. After the sea screamer we'll head back to get changed and sorted for dinner and plan to watch the sunset on the pier x
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

No I didn't get anything. They had some lovely stuff but the things I might have ordered weren't in stock in the sizes I needed. It's certainly a website I will be keeping my eye on though. 😀
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Holiday is all paid off now

I love the feeling of it all being paid off eeeekkkk less than 11 weeks now!

I've also renewed, Chris, Caitlin, Thomas and Noah's Universal Annual Passes. They were due this month and are now valid until May 2021. As I got an extra 6 months on my pass, mine isn't due for renewal until May 2nd so I need to make sure I do this before we leave as you can't renew early. Mine will then be valid until August 2nd 2021

We've also just booked the Sea Screamer for our Clearwater trip. We've booked it for 2pm the day we arrive we hope to check in early drop our bags off then head to the beach for a couple of hours before the sea screamer. After the sea screamer we'll head back to get changed and sorted for dinner and plan to watch the sunset on the pier x
It's a great feeling when you know everything is paid. 😀 You've certainly been busy getting things done. I haven't even done the passports yet that I was definitely doing Thursday! I have however thought about more ears to make😂
Old 23 Feb 20, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Yay it's a great feeling paying it all off. Plus well done for sorting out the annual passes. It's another thing ticked off your list, even if you've got to remember to do yours when it runs out. I'm sure they will email you a reminder so you won't forget.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
It's a great feeling when you know everything is paid. 😀 You've certainly been busy getting things done. I haven't even done the passports yet that I was definitely doing Thursday! I have however thought about more ears to make😂
It is! We didn't need to pay till Friday but I just wanted it done and out the way as I have another busy week. Ahhh passports can wait though, your having fun with ears they only take a couple of weeks to come back anyway haha x

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Yay it's a great feeling paying it all off. Plus well done for sorting out the annual passes. It's another thing ticked off your list, even if you've got to remember to do yours when it runs out. I'm sure they will email you a reminder so you won't forget.
It is, I've popped a reminder in my phone to remind me the week before we go away is ridiculous with the amount of reminders and appointments booked in haha xx