Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Aug 11, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Hello my lovelies, I'm attempting to post from my phone for the first time. It may not be very successful.

Yvonne sorry to hear about your fall, I'm definitely the clumsiest person I know I have several accidents daily (my dad calls me calamity Jane) last night I got up for the toilet at 3am walked into the laundry basket, hit my head on the wall and tripped over a pair of shoes ( which I proceeded to swear at) in one very short journey. I've been kicked in the tailbone before at taekwondo so yes I know you are in a world of pain!

I just want to add here that I hate autocorrect!

Nat well done you! Oh I'm excited to hear about your wi on Monday now!

Liz I'm A creature of habit too idont do well with change so I know how you feel hope WLR gets you back on track

Emz well done with your Self control, we get our birthday cakes here especially for David and his sisters (they are triplets and the cake is always big) I ten to be eating it for days later as it is so tasty and gets better with age! I do however need to know your sisters news! I've never been a bridesmaid, would love to be one but my sisters have nay hope of finding a man ... Lol. In fact my dad tried to give them
Away at my wedding ... No takers lol! Oh paintballing hurts and its exhausting but incredibly fun! I got hit on the throat, back of hand and inner thigh which made me want to cry a bit but I did have fun... Not sure if I'd do it again though.

I'm just having lunch having finally defrosted after jittering all morning and they've finally put the heating on. I he a very sore tum so hoping it will ease up by home time. Really really busy so mist dash... Eat and work eat and work ... La la la la la
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 11, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello all
Just a quick check in before lunch
Emz, glad to hear about the 'new you'...I feel 'new' this week now as I am cal counting everything, a bit obsessive actually, so knowing it's working and paying off makes me really happy. Just spent lunchtime in Tesco looking at lunch options and think soup and crackers would be a nice lunch. Crackers to pad it out a bit. Oatso Simple for breakfast or rice crispies and banana too. Just thinking ahead. Last night I made a list of soups to make and got about 10 recipes on a Word doc now, only one I couldn't find but fancied was pea and ham, just couldn't see a recipe that I thought was me, think it's because of the time it takes to cook. Never mind, got loads of others. Got a thermos so I'm all set, generally I like to keep Sundays free so should be fine and my appetite has shrunk loads now so should be substantial enough. Also just got some more highlights as been really enjoying that for my morning hot drink and at 40 cals it's a guilt free treat which I am counting everyday.
Also went to M&S for a Dine In but I looked at the cals for everything and stepped away. Those puddings are more than my main meal every day right now! Eek! No wonder I became such a fatty. All things being well on Monday I'll be at my lowest ever weight and I want to keep going for sure. We think we might be staying in Sheffield overnight now if the sales manager agrees to pay for it so planning what to eat, thinking steak would be a good option.

Emz, paintballing always sounds fun but not me - mess and pain = unpleasant IMO

Going to look at possibly adding videography to our wedding budget tonight, if I can get something cheap enough. Off to find the deal with Randy and Stan. Keep umming and ahhing and since dad's not coming and possibly not sister and not my 2 grandads it might be nice, different if everyone was there but they won't be so something to definitely consider.

Jealous of you three double BMs! I'd love to be BM

Right best get back to work xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 11, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Nat - have you seen the fuller for longer at M&S? They're supposed to be good, lower cal and low GI.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 11, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi ladies,

Well thats me now off work for 25 whole days! Feels so good! Got tomorrow off for a funeral ( gordons god mum's mum), was only gona take a few hours off but done loads today and have nothing left to do tomorrow so thought id just take the full day off.

Forgot to leave mince out for
My burgers so don't know what to have fr dinner now

Going to get my hair done at 7 so don't have much time so was thinking of a chicken tikka kebab... Hmmm tempting! X
Old 11 Aug 11, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Evening girlies, another post from a phone so excuse my spelling! Hehe.
Just had gammo, egg and sweet potato chips with some beans for dinner, yummy! Now off up to bed and I might take an options with me after reading about ur highlights nat! I love the jazzy ginger ones! Scotts in the shower so thought I could pop on!
I had my nectarine and apple at work as some energy before my run, done week 3 and I am happy to say I didn't find I got back to where we get off the canal and scott was nowhere to be seen so I even walked back to find him then ran with him for an extra 5mins, was really pleased! Does anyone think it will do any harm in me skipping the next 2 runs for week 3 and moving onto 4 on sunday? If I can fast track a bit I may be able to run in a 5k race on september 11th I got an email about today from our local hospice which I support. It was a great incentive but slightly too soon for my c25k but if I am able to skip a week maybe I would be ok?
We had a birthday at work today and he brought us all a giant cookie after lunch which I politely accepted, wrapped in napkins and brought home for scott!
Nat - I don't fancy this paintballing either! Have to give it a go though and just think of the cals burned! I am really enjoying calorie counting too, excited to hear your result on monday, the lightest u have ever been is such an acheivement!
I had a quick nosey on the net at lunch and found a bouquet which has really inspired me for our colour scheme so I will share it with u all tomorrow. Off to watch our dvd in bed now, night all xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 11, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Great news yvonne, you must have a fab feeling! 3 weeks off, wonderful! And hoping you'll get some good news job wise during this time!

Just had dinner and cleared up, did another 50 mins cardio at the gym so I've done really well today. Cals nice and low so got some left for lolly and maybe a little kitkat or something later.

Emz, I saw those meals but the flavours don't really appeal and tbh they're small and expensive, I'm better off cooking my own equivalent! Thanks for the heads up though!

Matt's working late tomorrow so after gym I'm going to come home, shower, do some cleaning and finish off those fish fingers for dinner...mmmm...done my shopping list for next week so that's all sorted. Looking forward to a restful weekend with no work! Hoorah!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 11, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Emz, tbh I wouldn't recommend skipping a week, maybe 1 day for a couple of weeks but after next week the distances get longer and you'll be grateful for the practice. If it's only a couple of weeks you're short before your race, if you look at weeks 8 and 9 you'll find that you're at 25mins/4.5k anyway so I don't think you'll be unprepared at all, in fact that's where I'd be tempted to jump ahead rather than now. It's easier by that point to add a couple more minutes when you're already running 20-25, but that's just my opinion in my experience of the plan.

What film are you watching?

You make me laugh going to bed with your options and a dvd. Wish I could do that but Matt wouldn't so I have to stay up but he went out a few weeks ago and I did just that and it was lovely!

I keep looking for these ginger options but can't find them in my local enormous Tescos!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 11 Aug 11, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Thanks for the advice nat, ill do another week 3 sunday then as I may be aching anyway from paintballing so ill try week 4 on tuesday, thanks!

I can only get the ginger flavour in sainsburys, if u can't find them let me know and I can always post u some! Lol. Were watching unthinkable, which I think kel watched last weekend? Quick pause while scott sorts out a football match on sunday so I thought I'd check in! Forgot to say nat, what soups u got planned? I have a thermos ready too so may have to copy u if u don't mind?

Spoke to my sis tonight and she assures me nothing to tell...hmmmm?! She has agreed to sign up for the 5k race with me so I guess we just give it our best shot and if we have to walk at the end then it doesn't matter, all for charity anyway! Xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 11, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Ps yvonne happy holidays!

Old 11 Aug 11, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks ladies! It's so good to know I have some chill time.

Got my hair done tonight and went a bit darker so gona get eye brows tinted and waxed on Saturday then getting eyelash extensions next week and then shillac nails and mind toes the week after so I'l be all pampered for my hollybags!

Well I didn't have the kebab I just made myself a grill up so had bacon, eggs, sausage, beans and an egg! Was yummy! X
Closed Thread