Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 6 Feb 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile Universal AP flex pay..my credit card has been renewed

The registered credit card I use to make my monthly payments has just been renewed because it was due to expire this month.

I have contacted Universal by email to inform them of this but they have advised me that I need to contact them by telephone to update the credit card details.
I really don’t want to have to ring them in the USA as the call charges are phenomenal, is there any way around this does anyone know?
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Not that I know of sorry,we had to ring up .
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Not that I know of sorry,we had to ring up .
Okay thank you for the quick reply, last time I phoned discovery cove I was charged almost £25 😳
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Theres a number you ring before the usa number that means they only charge 1p a minute,sorry cant remember it but google should come up with it quickly
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Theres a number you ring before the usa number that means they only charge 1p a minute,sorry cant remember it but google should come up with it quickly
Oh that’s useful, thank you
Old 6 Feb 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

I think the number is only valid from a landline and I only have a mobile. I’ve called them and sorted it now...looks like a 6 min phone call has cost me just over £10 though 😳
Old 6 Feb 20, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Hi in future 1899.com lets you register a mobile number for cheap calls or if you have an Alexa device and add the number to your contacts it should call them over internet for free as well
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by highlander447 View Post
Hi in future 1899.com lets you register a mobile number for cheap calls or if you have an Alexa device and add the number to your contacts it should call them over internet for free as well
Thanks for this! We live and learn lol 😂
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We were on the phone to SeaWorld for over an hour, luckily for me, I googled it and found a website that lets you use your mobile minutes to ring any USA number. Was easy and worked without any hiccups. We did this at the office, so I can't give the website right now as it's on the office computer. Once I go I'll post it for future purposes.
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
There's a whole heap of "cheap International call" services you can use, where you'll only pay a penny or two per minute. Google is your friend.

Alternatively you can use Skype.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List