Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 16 Apr 18, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky99
Trying for More Ears

October Itinerary

Hi all,

We are booked to go in October, although we have been before, this time we are staying 8 nights at Disney and 7 nights in a villa.

There are 5 of us, Me, Wife, Father In Law and 2 children (10 (adult) and 7)

Plans are:
12 Oct - Arrive, check in to CBR - Disney Springs for a Blaze Pizza Beer and bed

13th - Wife's Birthday - Breakfast somewhere on the 192 then Typhoon Lagoon - Not sure about evening yet

14th - Animal Kingdom

15th - Blizzard Beach

16th - Magic Kingdom - Breakfast or lunch at BOG (not sure which yet)

17th - Volcano Bay

18th - Hollywood Studios

19th - Epcot ADR at 1900 in the Rose and Crown

20th - Check out of Disney (Lie to the kids and tell them we are going home) Pool day at CBR until Villa check in time

21st - Universal

22nd - Seaworld

23rd - Aquatica

24th - Free day - Revisit somewhere else

25th - IOA (my favourite)

26th - Free day - Revisit

27th - Home

What d'ya think?

Thank you
Kirky99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Looks good, have you used the busy day guide on here to plan your visit?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 18, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky99
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

We did, the only 2 days we wanted set in stone were TL as it’s my wife’s favourite and it’s her birthday and Epcot in the 19th as it would be my late mother in laws birthday and she loved Soarin’ and the rose and crown. The rest of the days are set using the busy day guide.

Thank you.
Kirky99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dankirk View Post
We did, the only 2 days we wanted set in stone were TL as it’s my wife’s favourite and it’s her birthday and Epcot in the 19th as it would be my late mother in laws birthday and she loved Soarin’ and the rose and crown. The rest of the days are set using the busy day guide.

Thank you.
I was about to say that is a terrible day for Typhoon Lagoon as best to avoid weekends. But then I saw this, so so be it.
Old 17 Apr 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Looks good , just wanted to say have a fantastic time .we take my mum since we lost dad and she has a blast with the kids . I’m sure it will be emotional xx
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Have you done any ADR's ?
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky99
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

We have only booked a couple of ADRs, we’ve booked the Rose and Crown at Epcot for dinner (too early for the fireworks though) and breakfast at Be Our Guest before the park opens. We have the QSDP so didn’t want to book many ADRs at the moment. Any suggestions are welcome though 😊
Old 19 Apr 18, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dankirk View Post
We have only booked a couple of ADRs, we’ve booked the Rose and Crown at Epcot for dinner (too early for the fireworks though) and breakfast at Be Our Guest before the park opens. We have the QSDP so didn’t want to book many ADRs at the moment. Any suggestions are welcome though 😊
I think the idea of QSDP is to keep it flexible, so unless there is somewhere TS you really want to go to, you are all set. Note that some of the QS have mobile ordering now though (if you hadn’t already), might save some queuing time.
Old 19 Apr 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Hi. I think 3 waterparks in the first 5 days is a bit OTT. Then only 1 in the remaining 9 days.
Personally I would drop the volcano bay day - move it to the 24th or 25th ( and swap 22nd and 23rd round) , and move the BB day to the 17th to replace VB .
This gives you another day at again Disney park while you are actually onsite at Disney - you will need a 2nd MK day so that could slot in ( you may want to swap 16th round so not got 2 MK days together )
I would also make a bit more of your moving day that just being by the pool, by spending another half day at Epcot as again 1 day is light

Doing these extra MK/ Epcot days while you are onsite will be better than doing them on your free days when you are offsite ( free parking / less journey time )

Have a great time
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List