Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Apr 15, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Fantasia Sam
Imagineer

Fantasia Sam's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 16
Restaurant Reviews: 55
What's your recommended DLP restaurant

Hi there

We're real foodies and are only staying 2 nights and probably going to do one dinner at Inventions as I loved the food there last time, such a range of good fresh food on this buffet, the character interaction is a bonus.

It's hard to decide what to do for our other meal, we like good quality food and fine dining but not convinced this is a California Grill trip so where else would you recommend?

Thanks

22 years, 36 Trips and counting:

DVC - BCV, WLV, BLT, OKW, SSR
WDW - Pop, AoA, CBR, AKL (Club), BC (Club), YC (Club), BWI, GF, Contemporary
Non-Disney - Four Seasons, Swan & Dolphin, Waldorf, Hilton LBV Palace
DCL - Wonder, Magic, Dream, Fantasy
DLP - Sante Fe, Sequoia, DL Hotel
DL - Grand Californian
Universal - Portofino Bay
Fantasia Sam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post

California Grill at Disneyland Hotel with Walt's on Main Street coming a close second for me.
But if you want something different try the Manhattan at the New York Hotel - note the hotel will be closing late 2015 for a 12 month refurbishment.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

I like Blue Lagoon. We have only been once but loved it and will return on our next trip. They have a Premium menu.

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Fantasia Sam
Imagineer

Fantasia Sam's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 16
Restaurant Reviews: 55
What does a premium menu mean?

22 years, 36 Trips and counting:

DVC - BCV, WLV, BLT, OKW, SSR
WDW - Pop, AoA, CBR, AKL (Club), BC (Club), YC (Club), BWI, GF, Contemporary
Non-Disney - Four Seasons, Swan & Dolphin, Waldorf, Hilton LBV Palace
DCL - Wonder, Magic, Dream, Fantasy
DLP - Sante Fe, Sequoia, DL Hotel
DL - Grand Californian
Universal - Portofino Bay
Fantasia Sam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Read my latest trippie!

We did CG twice, once with the 'Dream To Live' package which was phenomenal.

Also did Walt's as we usually do, and Remy which was superb, excellent steak and wonderful surroundings. Remy is based on a chain of bistrots in France which only serve one thing, steak frites, and people queue out of the door for them. Remy's menu is slightly less limited but only slightly! They do have a fancier menu which I haven't tried.

We also enjoy Blue Lagoon.

Loved Manhattan but that was years ago when we ate there and the menu is very different now. Would happily try it again though.

Bear in mind, the park restaurants may only open for lunch. We were there last month and Walt's only opened until 3pm even though the park was open till 8pm.

Edited at 10:30 PM.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Princessjo
Getting Excited

Definitely the new remi one! The steak was awesome and finally something a bit different in dlrp!
Old 13 Apr 15, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post

A premium menu is a more expensive choice, designed for those on a premium dining plan, Chez Remy has a premium menu too x
Old 13 Apr 15, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I really loved cafe agrabah, I'm not sure if it's open for dinner and its quite casual but I love Middle Eastern food and it was really tasty, the selection of salads was fab and they had baklava on the desert selection which won my heart!
Old 13 Apr 15, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Gill has mentioned all the ones I was going to.
If you are foodies and don't want to do Cali Grill, then Walts or Manhatten. Blue Lagoon is fab as well and the boats on Pirates pass you by. The menu is not to everyones taste. Being alergic to Bannas and Plantain when we eat there I have to be careful. If you haven't tried it then try Blue Lagoon.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 15, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Blue Lagoon! 👌😍
Closed Thread