Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Aug 16, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Wow

I got of my 3 day Disney cruise this morning and I can say wow it's amazing the service and thd entertainment is fantastic thd 3 theatre shows golden mickeys, villains , believe are fantastic didn't get of at Nassau but castaway cay is beautiful if Youve booked to go on this you will have a fantastic time the 12 pp per night tips really don't do these workers justice they work they backsides of so I tipped according and more and paid them in cash than that they earn every penny of it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 16, 03:29 AM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Can't let this post go without at least one reply!
Sounds like you enjoyed it as much as we did for our second time
A few first time Dibbers on this cruise as well!
Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 16, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
And that's why we're hooked! My 6th DCL cruise is booked for next year and I can't wait!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 16, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by charlieangels View Post
I got of my 3 day Disney cruise this morning and I can say wow it's amazing the service and thd entertainment is fantastic thd 3 theatre shows golden mickeys, villains , believe are fantastic didn't get of at Nassau but castaway cay is beautiful if Youve booked to go on this you will have a fantastic time the 12 pp per night tips really don't do these workers justice they work they backsides of so I tipped according and more and paid them in cash than that they earn every penny of it
love your post and its given me a smile with me being a 1st timer and to be truthful i am a anti tipping person, as i am against the morals of this, but with what you say if true, then i may be converted ..
am delighted you had a great time,am also thinking of missing Nassau even thou its part of the world i have never seen.
Old 31 Aug 16, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Agree with every single word. We were on the Dream 19th-22nd, loved every single minute and cant wait to sail again!
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 16, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by stevb63 View Post
love your post and its given me a smile with me being a 1st timer and to be truthful i am a anti tipping person, as i am against the morals of this, but with what you say if true, then i may be converted ..
am delighted you had a great time,am also thinking of missing Nassau even thou its part of the world i have never seen.
Never seen it either apart from on the boat I got my money worth out of boat mini golf Aqua duck Petes dragon swan sunbathed they do go the extra mile u get the same servers every night they serve You at all 3 main restaurant u can order anything they get it u of the other. Menuif u got fussy eaters they will get stuff for them to nothing is to much trouble
Old 1 Sep 16, 02:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by OrlandoLes View Post
Can't let this post go without at least one reply!
Sounds like you enjoyed it as much as we did for our second time
A few first time Dibbers on this cruise as well!
Cheers
Les
Wasnt u on same cruise
Old 1 Sep 16, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wasnt u on same cruise
Yep, probably past you at some point 😀
Bumped into Aimee,Lauren & their mum & dad & I think we saw Juliab & family at Castaway Cay.
Hopefully everyone enjoyed it as much as us 👍

Edited at 04:10 AM.
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 16, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Really happy to see that you had a good time. Did you book another whilst onboard to take advantage of the 10% discount?

You are absolutely right about the servers (and all crew), they work tirelessly to ensure your cruise is perfect and more than deserve their tips. It's not about being anti-tipping (other poster), it's cruise standard and I would say if you don't agree with the way things are run, don't book a cruise ... the only person you are hurting by removing the tips is the member of crew .. DCL (or any other cruiseline) do not give a monkeys and won't change their policy just because someone is anti-tipping. Drives me crazy as you can tell!

Anyway, glad you had a good time.
Old 5 Sep 16, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Just about to say you must've been on the same cruise as us. It was truly amazing wasn't it. We loved all the shows, didn't know what to expect but exceeded our expectations.

Kids want to go on another one, so do I

We saw Aimee and Lauren, also spoke to another lovely dibber Becky. You should have said hi OrlandoLes
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread