Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 14 Apr 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
We have quite a big list of places we want to do. We did Alcudia and Berlin in 2016 which we really enjoyed, then Florida in 2017, then New York in 2018 and I also did Gran Canaria and Belfast with my mum too in 2018. New York was probably one of the best holidays we’ve done!

We’ve got Orlando in May this year, then I’m off to Tenerife with my mum in September and then my other half and I are off to Iceland in October.

Next on our list is:

Japan, Tokyo, Tokyo Disney, Kyoto and Osaka

California/Nevada road trip, San Fransisco, Los Angeles and Vegas.

Also would love to do a trip to Washington D.C

And a New England road trip doing all the New England states would be amazing!

A trip to Canada to see the rockies.

Also would like to see Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

And possibly Antigua.

Just so many places we want to see, most of them on the American continent.

Edited at 09:07 PM.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DPC
Trying for More Ears

Our first wdw trip was 2011 (first Disney was Paris in 2009). We planned to go back but in 2012 San Fran & Disneyland California happened, 2014 Vegas, San Diego & Disneyland California again. Then 2015 Dubai, Hong Kong Disneyland & Singapore happened. 2016 was Rome, Berlin, New York. 2017 was Barcelona then Shanghai Disneyland & Tokyo Disneyland. 2018 was Kuala Lumpur & Bali. This year it's Malta, Seville, Munich & Tenerife. Next year maybe Korea & Japan. 2021 we'll finally get back to wdw 10 years after our first visit

Edited at 12:21 AM.
DPC is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
Wouldn't you find Miami frustrating if you are "just down the road" from WDW?

I guess a lot depends on what you want from a holiday. What would be your idea of a holiday hell?
Holiday hell? probably an all inclusive holiday resort with no activities / restaurants in walking / short driving distance - This is why i love WDW so much its a great mix of 'busy' and relaxing days / mornings by the pool when needed.

Loving all these suggestions - lots of places i hadn't considered - thank you
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by DPC View Post
Our first wdw trip was 2011 (first Disney was Paris in 2009). We planned to go back but in 2012 San Fran & Disneyland California happened, 2014 Vegas, San Diego & Disneyland California again. Then 2015 Dubai, Hong Kong Disneyland & Singapore happened. 2016 was Rome, Berlin, New York. 2017 was Barcelona then Shanghai & Tokyo Disneyland. 2018 was Kuala Lumpur & Bali. This year it's Malta, Seville, Munich & Tenerife. Next year maybe Korea & Japan. 2021 we'll finally get back to wdw 10 years after our first visit
This is like trip goals for my other half and I! 😍
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s a difficult one to answer. If one of you still pines for Florida and WDW it’s a tough one. After our last trip
there in 2014 the crowds convinced us to holiday elsewhere and since then it’s been Canada, Caribbean and South Africa but that had been a family decision.
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Last year we did 5 nights NY, 7 nights on Anna Maria Island in a lovely house with a pool then onto Orlando for 9 nights in a villa but we didn't 'do' Disney, only 1 night for MNSSHP and 1 day in Universal.
This year we are doing a 3 week California Road Trip, next year the plan is Smoky Mountains, Coastal Georgia and South Carolina and 2021 possibly The Rockies, Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons. After going to Vegas and the Grand Canyon in February we have got a real taste of the National Parks so really want to explore more of them.
We may go back to Florida in 2022 but would only have a week in Orlando, definitely do AMI then maybe the Keys as well.
There is so much of the States to explore!

IG - alicialanesmith

Edited at 09:44 PM.
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Our next big trip is hopefully New York for e few days followed by Yosemite/ San Fran/ Pacific coast highway
Or you could do Vegas/ LA ?
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Mexico (Playa del Carmen), Cuba, Austria, and now going back to Florida for our last visit.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We’re going to Barbados in October, last October we went to hua hin in Thailand and next year I’m looking at booking Singapore and Borneo. Definitely want to explore more of Asia
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
This year is going to be the last time we got to wdw for a while I think
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List