Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 14 Jan 17, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Amway Center seating

We were looking at surprising the daughters with Shawn Mendes tickets who is playing live there this summer.
Tickets are expensive but there are cheap ones in the upper levels
Has anyone had any experience of seats in the upper levels?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Not for a concert but we got seats in the seats in the back row for a Magic and they we're fine. Obviously you are really high up so I'd avoid if you have an aversion to heights but yeah you could see everything and they were comfy enough
tommy999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
dibdobber
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

dibdobber's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Been a couple of times for basketball/ice hockey matches. Really is a very good stadium/arena. live in Manchester and am a big fan of our local arena (MEN or whatever is called this week!) but the AMWAY is even better,certainly plusher and food outlets excellent.
dibdobber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

If you have vertigo do not go to the top tier, we went to see Bon Jovi and got tickets at the last minute.

We ended up on the top tier and even though I don't suffer with vertigo, I had a panic attack as it was so steep, spent a great deal of the evening holding back tears and the concert was pretty much ruined for me.

Security allowed me to move slightly lower but then we got near a drunk couple who I was sure were going to fall over the balcony.. so not a good time all round for us

I know that this is an extreme example but i've never felt anything like it before or since, Dh was really worried about me.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thank you all for your helpful replies. I may see if I can get reasonably priced lower seats but will go for the higher ones if that's all we can get.
Old 16 Jan 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
We sat in the upper level last January for WWE's Royal Rumble. We didn't think it was a bad view at all but avoid if you have problems with heights.

Old 16 Jan 17, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Jammy31
Apprentice Imagineer

Jammy31's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 24
Guidebook Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Laura_<3 View Post
We sat in the upper level last January for WWE's Royal Rumble. We didn't think it was a bad view at all but avoid if you have problems with heights.

I'm glad to know that the seating is good for WWE. I'm off to Wrestlemania in March/April, and so will be going to the Amway for all the events like RAW/Smackdown/NXT etc.

Jammy31 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laura_<3 View Post

Thank you.
Old 17 Jan 17, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jammy31 View Post
I'm glad to know that the seating is good for WWE. I'm off to Wrestlemania in March/April, and so will be going to the Amway for all the events like RAW/Smackdown/NXT etc.
It's great an amazing experience and a great arena. The people were so friendly too.

Enjoy Wrestlemania, we would have been going but the stork paid us a visit and now we have a beautiful 16 day old DD!