Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Jun 20, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahmarie173
Apprentice Imagineer

my roots are awful, and they stand out more as I have vibrant hair colour in my hair! ive. been topping up the dye but my roots are becoming a problem. im too scared to bleach myself or I would of resorted to that by now lol
Old 2 Jun 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

No roots as hair is natural colour but my thick long red wavy hair now looks like crystal tips (& Alistair)
Feels like I'm wearing a wooly hat.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sizzle
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 11
Mobile

Mine’s fine, had it coloured just before lock down and luckily still looks ok, just glad I didn’t have a fringe cut in. Not sure about anyone else but my hair looks a lot thicker not sure if that’s because normally I have to wash it every day as it’s greasy but with nowhere to go I’ve only been washing it a couple of times a week.
Old 2 Jun 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

I have a pixie cut, but now I’m looking very scruffy indeed. Too frightened to cut it myself and I’m certainly not letting OH anywhere near the scissors, so it’ll just have to get scruffier until I can get it cut professionally.
Old 2 Jun 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I usually have roots and highlights every 6 weeks. My grey roots are now probably about 2.5” and my hair is chin length. I have been considering going fully grey for a while now and this might be my best opportunity ( when everyone else’s hair isn’t too perfect either !) It isn’t making me feel as bad as I expected The plan is I will have a complete restyle when hairdressers is open and try and resist the colour !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicky Mouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Nicky Mouse's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 4

Me and my DD

I wonder if any of those dog groomers fancy diversifying
Saratoga Springs 2017
Heron Villa High Grove 2017, 2018, 2023
Nicky Mouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I usually have roots and highlights every 6 weeks. My grey roots are now probably about 2.5” and my hair is chin length. I have been considering going fully grey for a while now and this might be my best opportunity ( when everyone else’s hair isn’t too perfect either !) It isn’t making me feel as bad as I expected The plan is I will have a complete restyle when hairdressers is open and try and resist the colour !
I know exactly what you mean
I have the same roots and lowlights done every 6 weeks
I have a fringed ‘bob’ which is usually chin length
The cut has been really good and is now longer but still in shape
I have trimmed the fringe small amounts a couple of times, it is quite wispy so hopefully doesn’t looks too bad
Thinking that this might be the best opportunity to embrace the grey
Have seen some lovely effects

Talland 2016 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

My hairdresser called to let me know she has booked me and DH in 9am 4th July we are her first clients 😁

I’m looking forward to it so much, 4 weeks on Saturday! Just want the nail salon to open and I will be happy!

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have never ever coloured my hair and I’m so glad ... my hair has a lot of grey but it’s spread evenly.
It’s medium length but
Obv grown so I wear it up or down ... he style seems to be ok
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
jackster14
Very Serious Dibber

In December I decided to start colouring it myself with a box dye...what good timing..
Hair is very long now and needs a good cut. I wash and then plait it, leave it like that for a couple of days and then take the plaits out to wear it curly.
On the look out for another dye as my roots come through so quickly 3/4 weeks.
jackster14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List