Notices

Old 20 Apr 16, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Florida 2016- The One With A Wedding Pre-trip Report

So after lots of inspiration I'm going to give a photo trip report a whirl! Not sure if I'll be good at posting everyday or adding pics in the right places but I'll try!

A bit about us: me, 30 something 😳 and a manager of a small charity. Lee, also 30 something 😉 who works as a courier and our Dd Mia who is now 5.
We have been together for 16 years and decided that on this trip we will get married!
We fly on Tuesday from gatwick so travelling up on Monday. Staying overnight in travelodge before our flight.

Plan for the holiday is 3 nights in St Pete's at the beach comber, then over to Orlando for 2 weeks in Marriott harbour lake.

Loads planned including Busch, sea world, aquatics, legoland, discovery cove plus la nouba, Orlando city football game and Kennedy space centre (Mia is space mad! )
No Disney or universal this year.

Oh and a wedding! We will be getting married on 2nd may just the three of us- (full story of this in the wedding pages on here! )

We have been to Florida before, me and lee went 3 times before Mia and this will be our third trip as a family. Florida is definitely our happy place!

Our big thing is food! So you will probably see mostly food pics! We have a list of must eats- some we haven't tried before. I will try to update most days but it's my first attempt so be gently! Lol

So 5 sleeps until we set off with the car rammed, bring on our holiday!
2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 16, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Ahh congratulations on getting married out there. We are flying from gatwick on tuesday and staying o/n on the monday. Are you on the virgin flight. Plans sounds lovely and hope you habe a fantastic trip xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 16, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by chazb View Post
Ahh congratulations on getting married out there. We are flying from gatwick on tuesday and staying o/n on the monday. Are you on the virgin flight. Plans sounds lovely and hope you habe a fantastic trip xx
Thank you! Yes Virgin am flight. Bet you getting excited too, hope you have a great holiday xx
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 16, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Larajp View Post
Thank you! Yes Virgin am flight. Bet you getting excited too, hope you have a great holiday xx
ahh might see you on the plane xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 16, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Looking forward to reading more, don't mind lots of food pics!
Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looking forward to reading your wedding trippie , have a great time

Joan
Old 21 Apr 16, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
sjw
I want to go now!

oh wow sounds fanatsic! I look forward to seeing the photos!
sjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
sounds fantastic hope you have a lovely wedding and trip cant wait to read the report
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Oh thanks all! Was worried no one would want to hear about it all but trip reports keep me going and help build up my excitement so hopefully I can return the favour with my own trip report!

4 more sleeps!
2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Old 21 Apr 16, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
leebagga
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Can't wait to read this.
leebagga is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List