Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Mar 12, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Busch Gardens BABY ! Gotta love a roller coaster or 5 !

I woke up this morning at 5.36am (Just when i thought i was making progress with this leg lag lark..), however didnt actually get up until 7.00am when Steve woke up.
We left the hotel at 8.30am and took the Iride to Seaworld where our transfer to Busch Gardens was picking us up!
The coach arrived at 9.00am and were were off by 9.15am ..EXCITED!

The coach journey was very uneventful and didn't seem that long really..

By 10.30am we had arrived and were in the park thirsty for some fast roller coaster action !
[IMG][/IMG]
Me
[IMG][/IMG]
Stevie

The first ride we went on was Gwazi - which is the wooden roller coaster that is a great way to wake up properly in the morning .. wow ! felt like we had done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson .. abit of a bone shaker, but we were now ready for a more smoother ride ..

We then went on Sheikra which was amazing ! Purchased the DVD of us on this ride, which everyone at home loved to watch ..

We then met this little guy whilst on the hunt for more roller coaster fun... [IMG][/IMG]
We hadn't had to queue for anything thus far which we were impressed with, then we decided to have a bite to eat ... took 15 minutes in the queue for the woman in front to get her order correct ..spoke too soon
Had a Footlong Hotdog and Fries each [IMG][/IMG](We love a healthy meal ), so we were now ready to face more rides..
As the weather was mighty fine we decided a water ride was a good idea...so we went on Stanley Falls Flume - which we didnt get that wet on [IMG][/IMG]...followed by Congo River Rapids ...where we got drenched!
[IMG][/IMG]

We then hopped onto the Serengeti train which took us to Nairobi ...from this point we went on Montu which was FAB !
We then went for a look at the Edge of Africa area [/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

and then onto the Myombe Reserve area where we met these guys:
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
We then went onto Kumba, which again was great ! Before watching some innocent bystanders get drenched whilst they were looking at their map - right next to the Tidal Wave ride .. Opps! It was too late to warn them !

We had done all the big rides by 5.20pm so had a little wait around for the coach to depart, so we had one of these ...
[IMG][/IMG]
Nom Nom Nom !
We then departed from the Park on time after a brill day! We both were impressed with the park and the wildlife which we had seen.
We got back to Seaworld at approx 7.30pm, we had just missed the No. 8 Lynx Bus :angry:, so we crossed the road and waited for the No. 14 bus instead. Got back to the RIP hotel at approx 8.15pm ...SHATTERED !
There appears to be a new group of school girls who had descended on the hotel today...I could hear loud squeels, laughter and people chasing each other along the pathway infront of our room until the early hours of the morning = very little sleep until they quit messing about :angry: (I wish I was a deep sleeper like my OH at this point) We are however in the wonderful world of Flordia, so Its not long before Im happy again ... MUST... GET...SLEEP !

Edited at 02:50 PM.
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 12, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ilovesnowwhite
Imagineer

Wow how many coasters did you ride my guys love this park as they too are coaster fans
xx
Old 27 Mar 12, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Loving he pics x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 12, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Great day! I love Busch Gardens
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 12, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great day at BG.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 12, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkshire_Dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi ho Sheffield Wednesday!
Yorkshire_Dan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 12, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
wakeuplaura
Excited about Disney

Really enjoyed this day!
It's good to read a report on Busch as not everyone on the Dibb goes.

Just out of interest, how much was ur DVD of being on the coaster?

Laura xx

Trippies: The Three Amigos Hit Florida - October 2012 by Dibb Member, clarithy
NEW East Coast Report - NYC to Orlando Road Trip June 2014
wakeuplaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Yorkshire_Dan View Post
Hi ho Sheffield Wednesday!
Lol UTO !
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List