Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Jun 18, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I'm glad you forced yourselves to go and see the lion king show, I love it and I think it's probably my favourite day-time show at WDW. A shame it was a bit pongy though, I know it's hot and everyone is a bit sweaty but seriously there's no need for that kind of stink.

I'm going to try and keep an open mind about rivers of light. It was supposed to debut back in 2016 but in the end we got the substitute Jungle Book show which wasn't amazing really. It's got to be better than that, surely?

Good luck with booking you FOP FP for this summer. I decided to go with FOP for each trip to AK so we have probably snagged some of yours. I'm hoping we can do the Navi river ride in EMH. Anyway, I'll try not to feel guilty about FOP as it's been 2 years since we were last at WDW so we haven't riden before.

There are so many Dibbers who love the Lion King as much as we do Nemo.

Will leave you with that open mind for Rivers of Light although you may already have read my thoughts

No need to feel guilty about FoP - it is simply the most amazing ride you will experience on your holiday - you will simply love it and as we did last summer want to be there for opening to ride before the rest of your FP's in other places !I would love to hear of your thoughts of Pandora and FoP as you experience it for the first time.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Brilliant day.

We are firmly in the Lion King Camp, minus any whiffy tourists Well done for giving it another go We absolutely adore the show I told my lot we should do Nemo again this year as we've only ever done it once Too busy watching Lion King

Everest is so much fun in the dark. What Eagle?

We have't seen the Tree of Life Awakenings show or Pandora at night time yet. So I am crazy excited about seeing AK in the dark all lit up, looks so mystical.

Keep the trip report momentum coming

You really need to go and see more Nemo

The eagle is a part of the ride that used to appear regularly as you got to the standstill at the top of the mountain before going backwards - it has become as temperamental as The Yeti itself.

Love getting a photo when it appears - keep an eye out as you get to the top

AK at night is something you will remember forever - it truly is that good
Just get a good video of the tree of life awakens it is something that really does sum up what a Disney holiday is all about

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Dixiechic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Wow, those lion pics! We managed to get one of the lion standing last week but have never seen it roar/yawn!

We love FoP too. We managed 3 rides last year and 3 again this year. We’ll be staying off site next year but hoping we might be able to get fast passes if Toy Story land takes some of the heat

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip
Old 17 Jun 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Fraid I’m in the lion king camp but yip we are all different and that works😀
Build up for tomorrow means u can’t leave us hanging on for long with ur next day: well done for the regularity of your posting this week though😂
next day is ready to go - I'm just waiting on taking my eyes off the golf tonight to post

Old 19 Jun 18, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Day 17 is here right here and now - with more photos than I ever thought possible.
Click here to read

Old 20 Jun 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’m with you on the walking versus tram, unfortunately OH does not agree. So much wasted time waiting grr.

I 100% agree about Tree of Life Awakenings versus Rivers of Light, I think I could watch that all evening. We’ve made the executive decision to forego Rivers of Light this year just to enjoy the rest of the park in darkness instead.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I’m with you on the walking versus tram, unfortunately OH does not agree. So much wasted time waiting grr.

I 100% agree about Tree of Life Awakenings versus Rivers of Light, I think I could watch that all evening. We’ve made the executive decision to forego Rivers of Light this year just to enjoy the rest of the park in darkness instead.
Everest in the dark is a wonderful experience - you must give that a go
Alternatively just stand in front of the tree of life as the show there is just breathtaking. I'm with you on that executive decision

Old 21 Jun 18, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

😂 looks like I will definitely be getting the beers in if you keep this up 😂

A great start to the day snagging a FOP fp+ as we’ve found the same this year, can’t get any at 60 days, after we move off site.

Love a good bargain and fab that Joes shoes are still going 👍🏻

Love the aromavision at FOTLK 🤢

Great photos on your way out again too
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List