Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Clare View Post
The Four Seasons restaurants look amazing.

Much as I love BWI CL it just cant touch the Four Seasons, your photos are superb

Last time I stayed at the BWI was before they had re categorised the views, theres an amazing king bed opposite the lounge overlooking the BW - certainly wouldnt pay the premium now for that room.
We couldnt find a bw view king on touring plans wonder if its now queens. I was worried as well that if theres only one its not good odds for someone to be checking out as we check in.

Only fair as we compared the CR price to the Four that we do the same with the BWI - this room with all the Club benefits is $45 a night cheaper than the Four and coincidentally the same price as the BC 1 bed.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely birthday treats, many happy returns! 🎂
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
After seeing your room at the Four Seasons the BWI just doesn't seem to compare as a deluxe, however you'll have to let us know your thoughts on it.
Its deffo 4* compared to the Four at 5* but I get Club level snacks and I can walk to Epcot later.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Lovely birthday treats, many happy returns! 🎂
Thanks, off to FF later to celebrate
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
Imagineer

We unpacked and decided to go offsite for lunch again, this time a couple of minutes past the Loop into the next block of stores.

Our waitress was really funny, first she scooted into the booth with us to go over the menu properly and then at regular intervals during the meal she stopped by to see if all was ok. As she did this though she gave me a slap on the arm first to make sure I was paying attention which seemed to amuse P.

I ordered a chicken tender soup purely out of curiosity as Ive never had this before.

And it was a tender cut up into noodle soup, weirdly nice - the coating acted like croutons

P had fish n chips in southern cornmeal coating.

This was good, nice change from batter.

I went for the maple bacon chicken with loaded fries.

Really good, nice moist chicken and crispy smoked bacon.

Bit naughty for lunch this but couldnt resist

Apple crunch & ice cream.

Delicious and well worth the couple of extra slaps I got when Barbara stopped to see what we thought of it.

Seriously though, food was good and Barbara was a star. Nothing too much trouble, loaded my fries for free, offered us to go drinks etc so she ended up with about 25% tip which I really dont mind on top of a $35 lunch.

Edited at 07:41 PM.
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
scouse_minx
Apprentice Imagineer

Those loaded fries look immense and Barbara sounds like such a hoot!

Never heard of the restaurant before so its nice to see so many varied places. Thank you for taking your time during your holiday to share

Edited at 07:52 PM.
scouse_minx is online now Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Solo at Cabana Bay & Wilderness Lodge
Unread 19 Jul 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
slightly serious Dibber

Disney Planning's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I did wonder with a name like Cheddar's Scratch what food they would serve, but it looks really nice. Barbara obviously thought you needed sorting out! Sounds very funny!
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Thanks, off to FF later to celebrate
I've added that back into the ADRs this afternoon after looking at menu, but sadly lost Jiko along the way. As we have Boma twice and having looked at the Jiko menu again, I think FF a better fit for us this time round 🤞
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
QuickSilver