Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Jul 14, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Bel13ve- Day Twenty Five - We saw the whole of the Moon- BB,Golf and AK.

Previously on Bel13ve ( or ...and Bruce came too) Day 24

If reading for the first time and want to read more please read from the very start -Index here

DAY 25 -Tuesday August 20th 2013.

Alarm sounds at 8am and initially ignored!
We were heading to Blizzard Beach- and entered with a rather slow paced start at 9.15

Rode all the main rides a couple of times whilst it was still quiet- great fun had by all - did come across this person, boy what a job!

I was nearly writing my CV and offering my services for the rest of the year! My kind of job

Eventually came across some photopass photographers so boys had these done whilst they were still there - they can be so hit and miss in the waterparks and our experiences this trip was they were missing more often than hitting!

It was then time for a coffee and some healthy breakfast option - notes don't make note of which but I'm guessing it was not the fruit version but rather more a rather delicious cinnamon roll There are so few days when one can actually have a breakfast of such delight - we were fast running out of days so this was a must!

Family raft ride followed with a photographer again - our lucky day.

More fun in the kids bit, whilst this gave the boys time to play - we used it to map out the rest of the day! This was then followed by lazy river for a couple of laps, some sun time and then we were going to move on- We really wanted to fill every available minute that remained!
It was 2.12 when we arrived at Winter Summerland golf- 18 holes of Xmas tunes and Santa followed together with these pics...

Two that did not make it on the Christmas card or calendar for this year - not sure why as it seemed really funny when they posed for the pics!

We really enjoyed another golfing expedition - but our day was not to end there,

We then got the bus to AK
Arriving at 3.30 and were given fast passes for Everest by a kind person who was leaving I love moments like this - and have to admit have done it when leaving too - great thought by others are so appreciated.

We then went to ride Primevil Whirl, Used the Everest fp and got some more!

We had just one thought on our minds all afternoon when we decided to bail out of BB - we knew we would be able to get tp AK for the last showing of Nemo of the day - it was to be our last of the trip and it was worth the effort. It was also just as emotional as I have typed about in every other visit to see this.

Simply brilliant.

Everest was walk on when we arrived, so rode twice and then just one last time just because we could - but only just it was the last of the day.
We caught the Bus back to Blizzard Beach and the car headed to Longhorns for tea
15/ 20 min wait but steak all round was most welcomed and it was beautifully cooked- and no photos again

We felt as if we had crammed two days in one today and ate whist talking about just how much we had done throughout the whole holiday.

As darkness fell we saw the full moon -that brought a sense of realisation as to what we had achieved. We saw the last one on the night before we left Scarbados, what had happened since is firmly etched in our minds, even typing this 11 months later is testament to just how powerful each day was - I have to admit my notes are not the greatest in the world, yet the memories are still vivid for every single day.

We sat in the hot tub, watching the colours of Wishes in the distance with the music playing from the living room.
We sat with an impending feeling of an ending to all of this and with a massive desire to do it all again.

Bruce Song of the day - Long Time Coming

DAY 26 just click here

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.

Edited at 08:24 PM.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 14, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulabelle18
slightly serious Dibber

Wow well done! My kind of day
Loulabelle18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 14, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Reetser
Imagineer

Reetser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Brilliant!

A slow paced start, Blizzard Beach, Crazy Golf (I notice no 34 posted today ) Animal Kingdom, Longhorn and the hot tub!

Carlsberg don't do Disney days but...
Reetser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List