Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 May 19, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Bless little Joe. Awesome memories of times gone as the kids get older but those all grown up boys are still obviously having such a great time on EE according to the photos
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Bless little Joe. Awesome memories of times gone as the kids get older but those all grown up boys are still obviously having such a great time on EE according to the photos
Such a great picture - I'm sure it will get an outing on his 18th or even his wedding

Glad you liked the EE photos - I am so aware that the boys keep upsetting other families photos and try to tell them not to sleep or do other stuff in the ride photo - they are at an age when they don't listen

Thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Parking score ✅

Once again love your PP ride photos 😁

Love Nemo.

I highly recommend stopping off at Nomads lounge (same building as Tiffins) for a quick or slow 😉 beverage if you can bear the prices 😳 We have 2 coeliacs in our family and they do gluten free churros with custard and jam = happy child, happy mummy (cocktails are great too 😉 ) It’s also such a quiet and relaxing place to be. Even sitting outside overlooking the water and trees feels like a world away from being in a theme park. (Thanks for the tip HappyHaunt1000)

Next time can we ask for Josh to takes us out on a rafting expedition? Are his rates reasonable?

Another’s great EE Photo

Oh my goodness Joe looks so cute in that photo. He’s a mini Manny

Great photos at Rafiki’s, sorry I was hiding behind the grass 😳. If you said you were going to take a photo I’d have smiled 😉😂

We used up the last of our credits on sweets in Zuri’s sweet shop, glad Alison found it 😁

It was such a fun evening and great to spend some proper time together. We were still laughing days later and wishing we could squeeze more time in together before the end of your holiday. Totally forgot to get photos 🤦🏻 Definitely an evening etched in our memories, thank you 😁

PS: ... and not a ‘P’ in sight
You know something, the fact we have no photos probably tells a greater tale about the night. We had such a good time and the conversation never stopped from the minute we got there until the minute you dropped us off.
As a result the evening will live so much longer in our minds
It really was a giggle and so good to have some time together.

Hope lots of people read your comments about Nomads Lounge, your food experiences really do need to be shared widely, you have lots of great advice and menu choices to share with everyone on here

Great to see you noticed the EE board when Josh finally got a mention, he was irked so much last year when his name never seemed to appear on any of these interactive things

As for mini Manny where does the time go?
He has not seen I have included one of my most favourite pics of all time - yet!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

Edited at 10:25 PM.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another fantastic day. Taking the train out to Rafiki's is always so calm - a bit of a change of pace. After your scary lightning experiences so far you got away a bit more lightly today.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I love how you guys know where all the cameras are on the ride and get such good ride photos. This is a total ride goal for me!

Sounds like you had a perfect evening out at Millers.
Old 10 Jun 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another fantastic day. Taking the train out to Rafiki's is always so calm - a bit of a change of pace. After your scary lightning experiences so far you got away a bit more lightly today.
Glad you enjoyed reading about today - AK is a fab place with lots of quiet places that most people just ignore and head for the rides.

We really enjoyed today - especially me finding out how to work a camera that is a few trips old

Old 12 Jun 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day and nice to spend the evening with like minded people,

Joan
Old 15 Jun 19, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
I love how you guys know where all the cameras are on the ride and get such good ride photos. This is a total ride goal for me!

Sounds like you had a perfect evening out at Millers.

Ride photos that you don't expect look so bad
I don't post those ones

It takes a bit of time but you all need to be ready, we have a discussion in the queue or on the ride to decide what you are going to do and then go for it

Have to admit the boys do take it to the next level when they are on a single rider ride! Apologies to anyone who has had them sleeping in their photo

Edited at 11:49 PM.
Old 15 Jun 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another good day and nice to spend the evening with like minded people,

Joan
Thanks Joan,

The evening at Millers was fab and with a fantastic Dibb family

Old 3 Jul 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Love a bit of Disney car parking Karma. Takes the sting out of the $25 parking charge!

Great day at Animal Kingdom. The photo of the boys with Rafiki is really lovely Definitely a part of AK, which easily gets forgotten

Sounds like a fun evening with fellow dibbers Miller’s sounds like the perfect location, great atmosphere 🍻